Friday, December 14, 2007

Cake, cupcake and treat menu and prices

Cakes and Cupcake Flavors (some may be combined)
  • White
  • Yellow
  • Chocolate
  • Pumpkin
  • Carrot
  • Hazelnut
  • Orange
  • Lemon
  • Lemon poppy seed
  • Coffee
  • Coconut

Crispy rice treats: Vanilla or Chocolate

Frosting (for all above)

  1. Cream cheese
  2. Butter cream or Pudding frosting:
  • Hazelnut
  • Almond
  • Vanilla
  • Coffee
  • Banana
  • Orange
  • Mint
  • Chocolate
  • Lemon
  • Coconut

Prices range from $2-$7 per slice/serving. Free “smashable” cake for each 1st birthday. Flowers and molded figures additional.

1 comment:

7theaven said...

This Girl makes the BEST cake in the world! I used to make the cake for my kids' birthday parties, but now that I know my friend is a pro, she's going to make my cakes from now on as long as she's around. It's just amazing what she can do! If you can dream it, she can create it!